GUIDED VISITS OF THE THEATER
While visiting the Museum, you will see the Theatre from the third-level boxes. Want to see more? We will take you into the foyer, the royal box, the historic boxes, even “backstage” to explore the stage’s mechanized movement system.
From Monday to Sunday, consistent with the activities of the Theatre.
The visit starts from Ridotto dei palchi “Arturo Toscanini”:
16:45 pm (in Italian).
It is recommended to check the “Buy” section for any changes in time and/or language in which the visit is delivered.
Duration: 45 minutes
Price: € 25 per person – max. 20 participants.
- The price includes a guided visit of the Theatre and admission to the Museum.
- You are reminded that the Museum closes at 5.30 pm and that, if you wish to take the 4.45 tour, you should visit the Museum first.
- Tour: historic boxes, royal box, foyer, stalls, stage’s mechanized movement system.
PERSONALIZED GUIDED TOURS
If you prefer a more personalized experience, you can arrange your visit to the Teatro alla Scala choosing the day and time that suit you best.
Available in Italian, English and French
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: € 50 per person – max. 20 participants
Info and reservations:
E-mail : email@example.com
- The various tours we organize are not suitable for people with mobility difficulties or children under the age of 12
- The Theatre is open to visitors only when there are no rehearsals or performances in progress.