Museo mia Musa
By Augusta Gori.
Hands-on workshop of Performing Arts to bring children closer to the opera.
The theatre involves our bodies, voices, memories and creativity. It improves our interpersonal relationships and strengthens our self-esteem. Music, too, can enrich how we see the world and others if we trace its history and learn to listen to it with a conscious ear.
“Museo mia Musa” is a cycle that allows you to discover the magical world of music and the theatre. From acting to song, from scriptwriting to scene design, from dance to costumes: this is a fascinating journey in the company of artists and experts.
- Live theatre – the history of the theatre from its beginnings.
- Self-awareness through theatrical games.
- The plots, the libretto.
- Tour of the Teatro alla Scala when empty (if possible).
- The voice? What a mystery!
- Rhythm, from a heartbeat to percussions.
- The body that talks: dance.
- The story and life of an instrument.
- A composer’s life: Giuseppe Verdi.
- Singing, a short journey into and around the operatic voice.
- Theatrical makeup using non allergenic cosmetics specifically for children.
- What is scene design?
- Theatrical costumes.
- Once upon a time, there was music! The history of music through the ages.
Saturday 6 October 2018 from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
Saturday 13 October 2018 from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
Saturday 20 October 2018 from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
Saturday 27 October 2018 from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
Age: 6 – 10.
Price: € 60 for each cycle of four Saturdays.
The workshop has a maximum number of 25 places.
Phone: (+39) 338 3569291