SKIP THE LINE
Buy your ticket online
Adults: € 9
Concessions: € 6 Groups min. 15 people, Students over the age of 12, Over 65s, Touring Club, FAI
Free: Under 12s, Disabled visitors, Guides, ICOM members, Members of the armed forces in uniform, Teatro alla Scala Season ticket holders, Holders of Abbonamento Musei Lombardia
Virtual Reality Experience *: € 3 supplement on the price of admission
* The Museo Teatrale alla Scala offers you with a virtual reality experience which gives you a taste of what La Scala is like “backstage”. The Prima Ballerina, Nicoletta Manni, will take you by the hand to see the most inaccessible corners of the Theatre, even allowing you to feel what it is like to dance on the stage at the Teatro alla Scala.
Admission to the Museum allows you to see the Theatre from the third-level boxes, but only when rehearsals, performances or events open to the public are not in progress.
Find out here the best momenti for your visit.
We strongly recommend booking to guarantee admission for school parties and groups.
write to email@example.com
Tickets are sold at the Ticket Desk in the entrance to the Museum, and online.
The ticket includes activation inside the Museum of the special tour audio-guide in seven languages , as well as five other tour options, including a special children’s visit, all available on our Free app
Rules for an enjoyable visit to the Theatre Museum of La Scala.
To ensure all visitors have the best possible Museum experience, kinfly behave appropriately and observe the following recommendations.
- No backpacks or large bags are admitted in the Museum; these must be deposited in the lockers at the entrance.
WHEN VISITING THE THEATRE
– Absolute silence must be mantained in the boxes and foyers of the Theatre.
– It is forbidden to take photographs or to film in the boxes except when indicated otherwise by the signage.
– Only 6 people may occupy a box at any time; 4 during rehearsals.
WHEN VISITING THE HALLS OF THE MUSEUM
– Do not engagé in any act that may cause damage or disturbance to other visitors.
– Photography is permitted for private use only.
– Flash photography is forbidden.
– The following activities are prohibited: smoking, consuming food or drinks, running in the halls and foyers, touching the objects and paintings on display, abandoning personal items even only momentarily, moving chairs or any other furnishings.