SKIP THE LINE
Buy your ticket online
Open: € 12 *
Adults: € 9
Concessions: € 6 Groups min. 15 people, Students over the age of 12, Over 65s, Touring Club, FAI, Visitors with a ticket from Gallerie d’Italia
Free: Under 12s, Disabled visitors, Guides, ICOM members, Members of the armed forces in uniform, Teatro alla Scala Season ticket holders, Holders of Abbonamento Musei Lombardia
* OPEN TICKET:
Valid for one entry on a day of your choice (until 31/12/2020), at the time you prefer, with fast track. Find which is the best moment of the day and the week for your visit, through our Theatre Visibility Page.
Admission to the Museum allows you to see the Theatre from the third-level boxes, but only when rehearsals, performances or events open to the public are not in progress.
Find out here the best moment for your visit.
We strongly recommend booking to guarantee admission for school parties and groups.
write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are sold at the Ticket Desk in the entrance to the Museum, and online.
The ticket includes activation inside the Museum of the special tour audio-guide in seven languages , as well as five other tour options, including a special children’s visit, all available on our Free app
Rules for an enjoyable visit to the Theatre Museum of La Scala.
To ensure all visitors have the best possible Museum experience, kinfly behave appropriately and observe the following recommendations.
- No backpacks or large bags are admitted in the Museum; these must be deposited in the lockers at the entrance.
WHEN VISITING THE THEATRE
– Absolute silence must be mantained in the boxes and foyers of the Theatre.
– It is forbidden to take photographs or to film in the boxes except when indicated otherwise by the signage.
– Only 6 people may occupy a box at any time; 4 during rehearsals.
WHEN VISITING THE HALLS OF THE MUSEUM
– Do not engagé in any act that may cause damage or disturbance to other visitors.
– Photography is permitted for private use only.
– Flash photography is forbidden.
– The following activities are prohibited: smoking, consuming food or drinks, running in the halls and foyers, touching the objects and paintings on display, abandoning personal items even only momentarily, moving chairs or any other furnishings.