SUMMER TOURS AT LA SCALA
Special guided tours programmes
From half July to half August the Theatre activities stops for the maintenance works of the great hall. You can’t miss the chance to admire the Theatre in a different way: let yourself be enchanted by the big suggestive chandelier with its more than 383 lights, lowered to the ground to be restored.
An expert guide will reveal to you all the secrets of the Theater and will tell you its thousand stories.
In the end of the visit there’s the opportunity to walk through the halls of the Museum and discover with the app and the interactive touch screen totems all the histories of the artists who made La Scala great.
Plan your visit and choose the better day for July and August here.
From the 15tH OF July to the 20th August guided tours every day (except August 15th and 17th ) in the following times:
- 10.30 a.m. in French
- 2.30 p.m. in English
- 4.00 p.m. in Italian
Duration: 45 minuts
Price (admission to the Museum included): € 25 each person – max 20 participants
The tours in the Theatre are not suitable for visitors with walking difficulties.
Only children from 12 years old can take part to the tour.
Find out here the the children’s workshops.
GUIDED VISITS OF THE THEATER
While visiting the Museum, you will see the Theatre from the third-level boxes. Want to see more? We will take you into the foyer, the royal box, the historic boxes, even “backstage” to explore the stage’s mechanized movement system.
From Monday to Sunday, consistent with the activities of the Theatre.
The visit starts from Ridotto dei palchi “Arturo Toscanini”:
16:45 pm (in Italian).
Duration: 45 minutes
Price: € 25 per person – max. 20 participants.
- The price includes a guided visit of the Theatre and admission to the Museum.
- You are reminded that the Museum closes at 5.30 pm and that, if you wish to take the 4.45 tour, you should visit the Museum first.
- Tour: historic boxes, royal box, foyer, stalls, stage’s mechanized movement system.
PERSONALIZED GUIDED TOURS
If you prefer a more personalized experience, you can arrange your visit to the Teatro alla Scala choosing the day and time that suit you best.
Available in Italian, English and French
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: € 50 per person – max. 20 participants
Info and reservations:
E-mail : email@example.com
- The various tours we organize are not suitable for people with mobility difficulties or children under the age of 12
- The Theatre is open to visitors only when there are no rehearsals or performances in progress.